Terms and Conditions
- Full payment is required for both journeys on the first day of travel. Payment must be made by cash or by cheque. Cheques should be made payable to R Stebbing.
- The customer is responsible for all information given. Please check that all the information confirmed in your letter or email is correct and notify us immediately of any changes. We are not responsible for any incorrect information provided, particularly if the date of your return is your leaving date and not your landing date.
- Any changes in return flight i.e. missed connection, changed flight or cancelled flight must be notified to us immediately and if we cannot provide a car then we will refund that part of the journey. If we have travelled to the airport already, then full payment for another vehicle will be required.
- When you arrive in the UK, please make sure that you switch on your mobile so that we can contact you. Please call 07880 710440 to arrange a meeting point as these vary from terminal to terminal.
- The price quoted includes the first 30 minutes of parking at the airport. We do not come into the airport until 30 minutes after you land, but should you be more than one hour after landing collecting luggage then additional parking charges may be applied.
- The final decision of time allowed to travel to the airport is the responsibility of the customer.
- We reserve the right to substitute another operators vehicle to perform a contract should the need arise.
- Silverline Travel shall not be responsible for failure to perform a contract for any reason outside of its control. There is no guarantee that the vehicle will complete its journey in any given time and Silverline Travel shall not be responsible for any inconvenience which may arise, from any delay, traffic congestion, road accident or breakdown, weather conditions etc.
- Luggage and any lost property are the responsibility of the customer. We will not be responsible for repatriating a customer with any lost luggage or other property. Any lost property will be held at the office for collection.
- Luggage room is limited on all vehicles. The company therefore limits luggage to one average size suitcase plus one item of hand luggage per passenger. It is the customer’s responsibility to inform the company if the luggage requirement exceeds this.
- Cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice will result in full payment due for the first journey only.
- Cancellations made by the company will result in a refund of all monies paid for that journey.
- The price quoted is to and from one address only. Extra pick up’s or drop offs will be charged accordingly.
Terms for returning products